Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Seriously?

Okay, so the other day at college I was sitting in the lobby studying for an upcoming biology test. Across the way sat a group of students playing Magic cards and playing on their Nintendo DS's I'm about 101% sure they were playing the newest Pokemon game.

Anyways, I thought it was quite funny that a bunch of college kids were playing Magic in the lobby along with Pokemon.

But when one came up and said, "wow are you actually studying? I never see people studying"

I was like really? are you serious?

Anyways, I came across this picture at a fellow blog and it just reminded me of this.

6 comments:

  1. really? ppl were still pretty crazy about pokemon in high school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, these type of kids are everywhere in the cafeteria in my college

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pokemon is just an awesome game :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of school ist that? Tf?

    ReplyDelete