Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Horrible :O

It feels like I've become a zombie. I haven't updated in like a week now because I've been moving non-stop it's quite terrible indeed.

To start this off I'm going to say fuck you to those who they know it's to.


Secondly my workout routine is ruined since my friend who usually does it with me fucked us over since he had some shit to tend to.

Also my weekend was totally ruined when I was invited to play some beer pong with some old buddies and some ancient drama had to show its face and my friends that I were with were asked kindly to leave. It's cool and all to ask someone to leave... just not me, or at least when I'm associated to leave since someone else is. It's a whole bunch of bullshit which I might rant about in the days to come.


I've been out buying stuff and walking around so much that I'm just worn out of it. I probably spend about six hours out of my house, a day, just at public places which aren't fun. Like a store or something.

GUESS WHAT. I no longer have a vehicle I can drive. Yesterday my key randomly got stuck in the on position in my car and there is like NOTHING I can do about it. I tried for like an hour and a half before I had to unplug the on fuse to keep my car from running itself dry.

I ordered the part which costs like $300 since I'm a thousand miles past warranty that stupid piece of shit. It's a goddamn 2010 car it should run better than my 1996 jeep which it doesn't...

Overall I've had less fun than usually. Though on the plus side I went to the river for FOUR hours yesterday with a bunch of friends, aside from the chemical burns on my back from some gasoline... strange but whatever... It was great.


I'm looking forward to updating now this week seems a tad bit more promising if people would get OFF MY ASS, and not in the good way :)

32 comments:

  1. Feelin like a zombie all the time man! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like alot of drama. hope things get better

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a wise man once said... Haters gunna hate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be going through a hard time :(, but it happens. Hope everything gets better man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been real busy too lately e.e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn it sounds like only good could come your way now. Hope it does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I suddenly learned to expect nothing from vehicles, new or not. Rear strut is out on mine, I feel your pain man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i shouldn't have laughed at that picture

    car/friend problems are always bad, hope it works itself out (even though the car probably won't)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also feel like a zombie.. i will go see the sunlight today to see if it will kill me or not lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry bro, I didn't blog for a week either cause of real life stuff. It's all good. Good to see your back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cars and me have never been able to work in a cooperative relationship, either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zombie Clinics, that's what we need

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel the exact same way. Been all groggy and shit lately.

    ReplyDelete
  14. :(, hopefully you have a better week soon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zombies don't sleep, Zombies don't get tired. ...I guess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Solo workout routine is best workout routine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zombie mode! Im in zombie mode 24/7. hope stuff gets better

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like you've had an adventure time :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome stuff man! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh shit sucks about your car. Me and my friend had that happen to us once. We turned the key and the steering wheel really hard to the right and it unlocked itself again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've had nothing but problems with my car as well this week. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A terrible litany of first world problems!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't mean to be a hater but that sucks man I hope you have a better weekend next weekend.
    +followed by starcraftdinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You gotta make a new post soon man!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gotta lotta
    extraordinary
    X-ray-spex
    exactly.
    Wannum??

    ReplyDelete