Followers

Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

My posts?! My wonderful Posts!

I cannot believe this. Blogger has always been a fairly reliable entity. What has happened? My posts and my minor structure updates don't seem to exist anymore. Quite a shame indeed.

Hopefully they'll get this fixed.

I hope a bunch of nolives didn't hack the system, like they did with the PSN (even though I don't like playstation) Fact: Xbox 360 is better than the Playstation 3. Sorry guys I don't make the rules it's just how it is.


Good old Mel! You gotta love that face.
That's my face right now. Yes I'm a little upset. Not just because of Blogger but because of my personal life. I wish some people would make up their minds and pick a path and stay to it. Also everyone needs to stop being so bitchy. Summer's almost here be happy people!

5 comments:

  1. I lost an article as well, like 2 pages of strategy guide. People just get bitchier in summer man. Plenty of social psych work showing that as temperatures rise, people get more agitated and violent. Including us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't lose anything because, well... i didn't have anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's good that this happened. Now all the consoles will work harder to protect themselves from this ever happening again. So hopefully it never happens to the xbox.

    ReplyDelete